The Merrymeeting Food Council's Steering Committee will hold their first meeting on Monday, March 14 from 8:00 am to 9:30 am at the Brunswick-Topsham Land Trust office, 108 Maine St, Brunswick, ME 04011.
Agenda items will include:
- Networking and introductions
- Merrymeeting Food Council history and update
- Steering Committee roles and nominations
- Budget discussion
- Work group updates and challenges
- Setting the stage for the second meeting and future topics of discussion including communications & engagement and sector list & gap analysis.
This meeting is open to the public and registration is not required. If you have questions prior to the meeting, please contact Colleen Fuller at firstname.lastname@example.org.