A BTLT workshop to let you work on your garden year round with practical, relaxing, and low-cost crafts. Workshop will be at the Tom Settlemire Community Garden.
- Expand your knowledge on this topic with books from our Gardening Section:
- Garden crafts for kids : 50 great reasons to get your hands dirty / Diane Rhoades
- Garbage helps our garden grow : a compost story / story by Linda Glaser ; photographs by Shelley Rotner
- It’s our garden : from seeds to harvest in a school garden / George Ancona
- Dyes from nature / [Rita Buchanan, guest editor].
- Potted : make your own stylish garden containers / Annette Goliti Gutierrez and Mary Gray.
- Gardening for geeks : DIY tests, gadgets, and techniques that utilize biology, technology, and physiology to exponentially maximize the yield of your garden / Christy Wilhelmi.